Weather

7-Day Forecast for Scenic Hot Springs Area (2,900 ft near beginning of Trail Head)

Monday, May 29, 2006

More Scenic Cleanup Pictures

I'd also like to reiterate Rick's comments! A big thanks goes out to everyone who helped! What a massive effort!

Here are some additional pictures from yesterday...

Ryan
















This last pic was taken by a member of a Seattle Hiking Group from across the mountain on the Iron Goat Trail. By coincedence, they captured our little bon fire!


If anyone would like a full res full size version of the pics, you can contact Rick who can get ahold of me directly....

Ryan

5 comments:

  1. Thank you to all, who worked so hard, out of the love for Scenic Hot Springs on Saturday during the work party.
    I can not put into words, the energy that made it possible to move a mountian of junk, garbage and reusabe material. You the people who helped moved a mountian of debries I wish to personally thank.

    As it was written so long ago:
    Scenic will rise like the new born sun, (thanks to Mike) and we will again soak together as one.

    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanting to get a hold of ROBERT ( the cheif) havent talked to him since scotty and me got a devorice. Can you have him E-mail me. And A message for me...

    mark_tami@verison.net

    (This is tami from tri-cities)

    Remember chicken on the moutain, september 20. For my birthday!

    Miss ya and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 AM

    To Tami Marks Hello my friend drop me a line when you have time.
    nakedgourmet@hotmail.com
    Would love to see you again!!
    Love Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Tami Marks Please drop me a line lovely Goddess.
    nakedgourmet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete